Saturday, May 15, 2010

Couldn't Handle It

After hearing of someone else's loss - I reflect on the potential for loss of my own. Everytime I leave - I think "what if" and then I remove myself from that headspace. A loss as great as a good friend - shoot - no a family member because this person is more than a friend would be beyond comprehension. I have been blessed in my life. It has faced little loss...The loss of my brother was probably the closest person that i have lost but he was estranged. I never have gotten to realize that loss but i find myself mourning it from time to time....anyway - i have few close people - and i'm not sure what i would do without any of them....i keep people away out of selfishness - i lack the energy or want for more....than a few - in this way i am blessed.....

Take care my dear - let yourself grieve and realize....

No comments: