Friday, April 23, 2010

Old Boss and a A Beer

Well took half day - heaven forbid I work 5-days in one week...decided at the last min. It is too easy to take time off when in between projects, but of course i'm home now doing nothing and feeling just a tad guilty.

Met my old boss for lunch - had a beer with her - miss her company A LOT. It was nice - having that slight beer buzz enjoying company...after lunch I was suppose to spend the day running errands - decided not too....just ran to the toy store to buy my friend's kid a 1st birthday gift....SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY! Jesus - makes me wonder if I do try and buy friendship - I figure why the heck not....anyway - this person wouldn't dream of doing something like that for me - but what the hell...anyway - most of the money was in a gift card but i couldn't resist buying this frog thing - she can name her own star with it - but in the registry...anyway - thought it was cool.

Now i'm home - need to do some laundry and clean my room - it is beyond messy right now - so i'm wondering if i should crack some liquor to help motivate me....nothing like a beer and folding clothes to get me in a better mood... LOL

sigh* can't wait to visit....always calm's me...nuts...

No comments: