Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gender Roles?

This is bad - every time I clean this is what I think:

1. I got an education so I wouldn't have to clean
2. I would love to have a real wife - not a modern one but a bonafied traditional wife. The ad would look like this (I intend to develop this over time):

HELP WANTED
TRADITIONAL WIFE (MODERN NEED NOT APPLY)
REQUIRED SKILLS:
Must cook and clean - the ability to make a good sandwich is a must
Keep herself in good working order - must not be a lard ass and be able to look presentable at ALL TIMES
DESIRABLE:
Not too sexy looking - homely is preferred
Smart but not outspoken - must be seen but not heard
BENEFITS:
Two days off - one day for prayer and reflection the other day for "play." Play must be tasteful.

The scary thing is - I think about this shit....

1 comment:

DRJ said...

you know, i got an education thinking if i did so, i wouldn't have to answer phones. seriously. and now all i do is answer phones.