Thursday, May 27, 2010

I can't believe how much fun I have in front of the computer making silly v-blogs... it brings me a joy I haven't felt in a long time. Sounds weird but almost what I experienced when playing the violin. I miss that feeling. I don't like to play by myself - I like to re-create music with others. I always got a high from it. I cried when I played what I knew would be my last concert. I think that is why I hated moving to Strathmore. No orchestra - no music - nobody creative. It was a bunch of hicks. Sad to say - but true. I'm not saying i'm artsy fartsy or even talented, but I like being around people who are, and I like to try to be... I don't keep in contact with ONE friend who knew that part of me. It is like I don't want to welcome it back. Shoot - Brad hasn't even seen it. Glimpses maybe, but that is it. I have always wanted to rekindle this part of me. Not sure why I won't. It would likely bring me peace and joy....mmmmm

Anyway, until then, I continue to do healthy things that make me smile. My sisters thought I had too much time on my hands to do the video blog - I say - you have too much time not too.

No comments: