Monday, May 17, 2010

Wet and Warm

My eyes are burning I'm so tired. I was asked by more than a few people if I was hung over or just tired.... I got enough rest and wasn't drunk so I had only one option - I had been crying that morning...Crying about something that I don't want to talk about but still - despite me thinking I appear crumpy at times, I think for the most part I seem "content" (I hate the word) or "happy." So I think it throws people off to see my otherwise. I went for a ride along with my friend - we do that all the time - she buys something to eat at lunch - I ride along. It gets me out of the office and away from my desk. If she weren't there, I would work all through the day. I didn't want to talk but it came out - made me feel better. Brad and I met for an early dinner out to discuss the morning. Figuring a public place will keep emotions in check - it worked. One of the few skills we learned in therapy. So now I can come home and just relax. Drink a brew even though we weren't and enjoy the evening. This weekend was hard on me - too much stimuli.

No comments: