Friday, June 18, 2010

I miss facebook for only 1 reason....and she knows her name.

enjoying my last furlough day - at least officially - maybe it will be re-instated.  It will suck when we have to work 5-days for less pay - but I have a job so I shouldn't complain too much.

Reading blogs while my video blog is processing.....grateful for the blogs...always in my thoughts...

Getting back to reality again feels sort of good.

The pounds are finally starting to leave this body - if only a few.  I looked like a fat stepford wife and the wedding.  Never cared how I really look - that much - but DAM.  actually - the bad thing about the video blog is I now know some of the silly faces i make....so now when i'm at work I'm like - oh shit - i just made that face...then laugh to myself and say what the fuck!

I bought a $5 t-shirt at target that says "I want you to...pull my finger"  I got it at lunch while at work - i couldn't stop laughing - my co-worker had thought I lost my mind.  I think i was meant to be a 13 boy forever...i'm sorry - i can't be too serious or grownup...i don't do it well...

No comments: