Friday, April 16, 2010

New Screen

Well it will be nice to actually blog on a full screen computer instead of my itouch. This new computer is pretty cool - one of those touch screens....

I'm going to see my sister for dinner tonight then my other sister is staying here tomorrow night....not really up for my sister's weekend....

Another friend called me today -it was kind of weird... worried about her kid - can't really relate...felt bad cause I really didn't know what to say. I come off insensitive sometimes.... I just wanted to get back to my spoiled life of new computers and too much time to myself. Man -this new keyboard is kind of sucky. LOL Anyway - drank a few beers for lunch - drinking some ice coffee so i can sober up to go out. Weird - I hadn't drank the last few days - then all of sudden wanted a few beers when I know I need to go out later...sigh...

Should clean up a little - also need to go shopping for a few things - don't want to do that either....

I understand the attachment...

No comments: