Wednesday, April 21, 2010

silence with music

I love coming home to an empty house - no t.v. - just cooking and some music. By far the most content...no drink in hand....just me - music and myself.

Think I'm getting sick...frickin' sucks... I'm battling a sore throat and a cough....exhausted...sigh...

I'm kind of pissy that she doesn't support me....again - makes me think this friendship thing is over-rated. Some people just take and suck and give nothing back. Am I suppose to not expect it? I feel bad that I do - but I guess I'm more selfish than I think.... what is weird is if I don't love someone - one thing can totally fuck things up for me....small shit....

man - the eyelids want to close....too early - gosta eat - wait for the man to get home...

he didn't get another promotion - those people are pissing me off - this time he really didn't have much experience in the unit that he applied for...never had done that work before so we weren't expecting to get it but still....jesus...

another person at work got a really nice bmw - everyone is asking if i'm going to upgrade....fucking funny - typical men....i don't have the testosterone for that - i LOVE my car - she is nice and fast enough....someone told me i could take her to the track and race it around at whatever speed i want...except i need a helmet....lol

No comments: