Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pass me a nap

Okay - coffee mid to late afternoon even If it is mostly decaf may not be a good idea. Once again I was faced with taking a nap mid-day - don't really like those naps cause it throws my night off. Well like a moron I think drinking just a bit of coffee would help me stay awake. I'm sure I'll be up way too late tonight. At least it's a weekend.

Did nothing but go to the gym today. Watched tv or movies for the rest of my day. Saw romance and cigerettes. Not sure what I thought of it. Lots of big names. Not as much of a musical that I thought it would be.

Going to watch some tv shows on the iPad then try and get some rest. Still trying to figure out stuff for my iPad and how to get some info from my touch to my pad. Like passwords and stuff. Don't want to buy extras and if I need to create one more account I'll scream.

No comments: