Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I was at the gym today and noticed lots of people texting while they work out. Lots of times it is the fat people, but not always. I just wonder how they expect to get a good workout texting or being on the cell? Why even workout. It's okay to text and talk on the phone but the minute I start bustin a nut and maybe grooving too much to the music people give me dirty looks. Maybe they are thinking the same thing about me as I do to them. Man that girl is fat - she should concentrate more on her workout than having fun! The gym is a funny place. So many people in their own worlds, most of them not looking like they are enjoying themselves.

Maybe not shaving my legs is a lesbian chick magnet. I could of sworn a manly chick was eyeing me today. I don't mind :-) I probably should shave once in awhile - I got my anniversary coming up - the timing could be perfect!

No comments: