Friday, September 12, 2008

FUCKING WOMEN

So - I can't help but think that I bring out the worst in women. Once again I befriend someone at work - who ends up fucking shit up. Do most women - including me - just have to have drama? I try these women relationships and feel like I fail - BIG TIME. I never get together with my previous friend from work - it is too much fucking drama - and too much effort on my part - for not much out of it. Anyway - back to my friend at work - well - she can't resolve shit and had to take of the stuff by going to management - so now all the boys - cause I can't call them men - think that she and I are out to get the guys. One guy is a fucking jerk - and then things go downhill. I was friends with both - but couldn't tolerate the middle school additude - so I started distancing myself from the male - cause he is kind of creapy. I minded my own business - I didn't frickin' gossip - and I still get caught in the middle. I wish I didn't have some need to be social. But then I also yearn for the guys golf and poker games that I will never be invited too - not matter how cool I appear to be.... cause i'm a woman... I give up - I have given up on true friendship at work. If it weren't for one person in my life I would give up on friendship all together. I don't need a lot - but it would be nice to have someone close. Someone I don't mind giving an afternoon or evening to. So thank you to that true friend - one that is with me constantly - no matter how far....

haven't drank in four days (Monday through Thursday), which is a big deal for me. It will be nice to sit down with a beer and a book.

No comments: