Saturday, August 30, 2008

Driving

We took the car for a drive to S.F. for a trip to the fish store. Even though I dressed myself in lotion to protect myself from the sun, the darn sun came down and burnt my ass. I even reapplied that shit. Felt good being in the car, but all I could think of is - do I need religion, maybe even Jesus. Weird really. I feel that I am letting my soul down. I have no idea where that shit came from. I think if I weren't with Brad, I likely would be more into religion. How would I explain that reasoning to God. I digress or I'm just too frickin' sober.

We decided not to do a big trip for our 10-year. Kind of bummed - but given the money we just dished out, we would put ourselves in a stressful situation spending money for a trip. We decided to do a few days in Vegas - maybe do a helicopter tour or something. I guess that will work, but I may end up trying to do something else. for myself I need to quit spending money.

I need to call my folks more. Thank god for three day weekends... started to listen to my first book on cd. It is Michelangelo & the Pope's Ceiling. My sister gave it to me to borrow. I don't think I would generally like listening to books - it is hard for me to understand auditorally, but the guy reading it has a cool accent and says all the names with an Italian accent. Plus - I love the subject.... she gave me another one... too... it is a nice way to fall asleep, but I don't think I'll do it on a regular basis. I always felt books on tape were cheating.

i hate that he watches cops... fucking drives me batty and increases my heart rate about two times.

No comments: