Sunday, June 29, 2008

Plants - Random

Spent most of my day placing house plants in my bedroom. The only place the cats won't get them. I love plants... and if I didn't have pets - they would be everywhere.

Broke my frickin' vacuum that cost more than I want to admit and because dyson stuff is different - i can't fix that shit myself.... grrrrrr.

My nephew graduated... goes to court next month.

Drinking mocha's again - dahm it.

Ate a piece of my cheese cake and ate way too much pasta salad.

Brad's addicted to cops.

Nervous but looking forward to my niece coming.

Wish i could figure out something constructive to do with a talent I seem to not have.

I was thinking - if I could write - I would ask someone if they wanted to start writing a book by each writing one paragraph each at a time (go back and forth) ....... but i would be afraid of not being able to have enough creativity to do that...

he said at his retirement party - no regrets. the staff at his first job where he was supervisor said much better - fun things about him. I didn't say anything - i wasn't drinking and I was doped on xanex... but staff from the Fresno office were lame... people asked me to go out with them afterwards - i couldn't do it.

No comments: