Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fuck me Gently

I can't even blog once a month....
My weekend sucks
Friends want my time - I don't want to give it
He is beyond frustrated and so am I

proud of myself that it is 5 pm and i haven't cracked open a beer

thinking of going into therapy - don't want to do marriage counseling but i'm starting to swing more than usual and it is driving me crazy....and the people around me.

I miss my co-worker but sad cause things will change...

the want to work towards something or be something becomes overwhelming.

i am lucky he is calm. i would have smacked me - maybe he is right....don't want him to be but maybe he is...maybe i can't admit certain things to myself.

i can't have it all - everything is not perfect....

i'm great full for my sister...i need to call her...

i volunteered my house to my sister heidi for her 40th b-day - she made fun of my house for not having a pool and being out in the middle of nowhere but now she wants to invite a bunch of people here and have a party - i said yes - i will end up paying - BUT i asked pauline to help me plan....frickin' why i answer the phone intoxicated - i don't know...

don't think i'll visit my parents....should - but don't feel like it.

i want to see my friend up north - get and give hugs....miss her...

i started thinking - wow - i should be proud it is 5:11 pm and still no drink....

No comments: